Affinity Publisher Download
Download Affinity Publisher for Windows PC from Best for PC. 100% Safe and Secure ✓ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version.
Affinity Publisher Download
Publishing is a complex job to do. However, its complexity makes it attention-grabbing. You got the most exciting works that stand out the ground while you go through complexities. The reigning publishing software Adobe InDesign is determined to make it the best so far for the users, which is not a suggestable software for many users, it is the best but not beginner-friendly and not a cup of tea to be mastered. But Affinity Publisher would be a great choice if you are coming from InDesign, especially for beginners, they can take their very first step of publishing life from here. Affinity Publisher is developed by Serif (makers of the award-winning apps Affinity Photo & Affinity Designer), which is the most advanced professional publishing software that allows you to work with hassle-free and excellent production quality. Therefore, download the next generation of professional publishing, Affinity Publisher Download, today.
Mainly, Affinity Publisher is a desktop publisher, and it enables you to create a magazine, book, website mock-up, social media templates, materials, and whatever you want smoothly and intuitively. You have all the controls to mix up your images, graphics, and text to bring your imagination to life. At the start, users might find the user interface of the app slightly overwhelming because of several panels and sections. But gradually, after using the incorporated samples within the app, they can figure out everything and work appropriately with them. Know that, once users get used to the publishing app, they can disable the sections that do not require to them so that the aim only is on the project.
Get started with Affinity Publisher Windows, create a new project from scratch, whether choose from one of the included preset layouts or create a new layout for your project. You have various presets, for example, Photo, Press ready, Print, Architectural, Devices, or Web. Also, change the number of pages or the color format, the page dimensions, and the document units. And all the requirements are there to create perfect layouts-
- Live master pages, with nested master pages, etc.
- Facing page spreads
- Advanced snapping, grids, and guides
- Image frames with the options for scaling intelligently
- Advanced typography
- Custom shaped text frames
- The connection between more than one text frames together in your project
- Text wrapping with the control for padding finely
- Tables & custom table formats
You also get complete professional print output with the ability to share your templates in multiple apps and devices for more workflows. Want to try alternatives of InDesign & Publisher? Go with QuarkXPress
On the advanced typography, you have got all to add text according to your preferences, what you want to say, related to the project type, or whatever you want to share words with the world, write it down to the project using different typography options. Make your writin
gs easier for others’ readership. Think creative and use all the choices you have
- Various styles with complete power over character and paragraph
- Comprehensive supports for OpenType, unwrap every aesthetic feature of the latest fonts
- Decorate text, add borders, lines, or add drop capitals and initial words directly
- Artistic text, get creative power over titling and other noticeable text
- Flow text together with any path, like drawing any curve and type
- Advanced flow options and hyphenation, removing orphaned or widowed lines and other features
- Baseline grid, confirm text’s baseline alignment in every column and spreads
More in text fields, various symbols, quotation marks, mathematics characters, spaces and tabs, dashes and hyphens, or breaks are offered to add on your projects by Affinity Publisher Free Download.
Add images of multiple formats to your project with the possibility of using different options and applying adjustments to the layer. And finally, create a perfect image or graphic for your work.
- Image linking or embedding in your document with the complete resource manager
- Collect linked resources
- Graphics pinning for floating or being placed in line with the text
- Place JPG, PNG, PSD, TIFF, AI, PDF, or Affinity files.
- The most complex vector docs support
- Image correction and enhancement with non-destructive adjustment layers
- Basic image adjustments, such as the exposure, brightness or contrast, white balance, color balance, vibrance, curves, etc.
- Sleek gradient and transparency controls
- Live preview of all image adjustments, effects, and blend modes
There are numerous advanced designing tools to edit vector graphics in the layout
- Pixel layer conversion to image node
- Exact engineered pen & node tools to make vector shapes & curves
- Boolean operations for adding, subtracting, combining, and dividing shapes
- Linear radial, conical, and bitmap fills
- Add layer effects, i.e., bevels, glows, and shadows
So much to do in a single app. Moreover, this designing software integrates images and text links within the document by merging from an external data source (supports JSON, Text or CSV, and Excel files). As a result, you can create business cards, certificates, form letters, tickets, badges, catalogs, and envelopes.
Affinity Publisher Windows also has the customizable live preflight checking option, from the panel, you will get live warnings for possible faults found in your project, like missing images or font resources, poor image resolution, overflowing text, bleed hazards, and others. Thus you can fix the errors in real-time.
If you want to make a package, you can collect your project and every used font and image resource within a folder, which is great for collaboration and print production, by sending this to other systems.
Affinity Publisher Free Download offers you complete control over color, managing CMYK (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, & Key/Black), RGB (Red, Green, & Blue), greyscale, and LAB color spaces. You have professional color essentials for print.
- Supports for spot color
- ICC color profiles
- End-to-end CMYK
- Supports for Pantone© Library
These are excellent for professional output. Also, open, edit, and get PDF/X (1a, 3, and 4) file output, set overprint controls, and add crop, trim, and bleed marks for a print-ready result.
Talking about one of the most impressive options, Affinity apps integration. Similar to Adobe InDesign, yet you can link to other Affinity apps installed on your PC right from the Publisher for Windows using StudioLink. No pain to export the project and import to other apps, you are allowed to switch to the precise vector artwork place Affinity Designer and the advanced photo editing app Affinity Photo. You can also try this classic desktop publishing software, Adobe PageMaker.
Not the end, but Affinity Publisher has a lot more built-in capabilities
- The color picker tool works smartly by picking precise colors, like averaged sampling or a single point over a part.
- Rotate Canvas, 90, 180, or 270 degrees rotation of a document
- Asset management, make collections of commonly used assets so that you can access them instantly, then drag any of the assets to use into your project.
- Instant undo history, scrub instantly through hundreds of undo steps using the history slider. Besides, save your history along with your project.
- Transform panel, accurately adjust the size, positing, rotation, and shear of an object.
- The stroke panel has absolute power over pressure properties, arrowheads, and dashed line styles.
- Transparency tool, use a transparency gradient in your project, supporting linear, conical, elliptical, and radial types.
- Add noise to color fills to get a textured appearance in your task.
- Organizational tools, document organizing using the section manager and automatically create indexes and a table of contents.
- Glyph browser, search glyphs for any fonts
- Blistering performance, panning, zooming, scrolling through documents at 60fps.
- PDF bookmarks, a time-saving tool for digital readers, allowing to avoid certain bookmarked parts of a document, like an order form
- PDF passthrough, flag imported PDFs for it to make sure that files will be a perfect representation of original PDFs while exporting, no matter the embedded fonts are put in or not.
- Studio presets for the UI layout, choose and switch quickly to your preferred workspace setups for different works.
- Keyboard shortcuts with customizing ability
- A lot faster IDML import
- Flattened bitmap representation used for every PSD file
- Divide blend mode
- Blend mode for mask layers
- Curves numeric field controls
- Content sync of store purchases
Supported File Formats
Import and export to all available main vector and raster files, for example, PSD, PNG, JPEG, SVG, EPS, GIF, TIFF, PDF, HDR, WMF, EXR, and TGA.
What’s new with the latest Affinity Publisher version?
- Heavily layered documents (render more quickly when panning and text reflowing)
- Embedded documents
- Text access, insertion, and removal in long stories
- Placed images
- Placed PDFs set to Passthrough
- Low-memory conditions
- Placement options from Alt/Option-dragging files through Place Image panel
- Streamlined Chinese languages & enhanced IME text editing for Japanese
- Implemented OpenType character variant samples and parameter names
- Emoji support
- Switch on or off columns
- EPS files can be connected
- New File Type column
- Relink many missing ‘same folder’ images in a single operation
- Improved placed document management
- Superior output of placed passthrough PDFs to aimed places not supporting Passthrough
- Reduced PDF export files sizes with many copies of the same placed passthrough PDFs
- Fixed found bugs
Affinity Publisher for Windows Technical Setup Details:
- Software Full Title: Affinity Publisher Download
- Software Version: 126.96.36.1998
- Full Setup Size: 554 MB
- License: Trialware (30-Day Free Trial)
- Developer: Serif/Affinity.
Affinity Publisher for Windows System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 7 (SP 1; Platform Update KB2670838; Aero enabled), 8.1, 10 (1607 Anniversary update or above), 11 (Only 64 Bit)
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB needed
- Hard Disk Space (HDD/SSD): 938 MB available space needed or more in installation
- Graphics Card (GPU): DirectX 10-friendly or more
- Display Size (Resolutions): 1280×768 pixels or greater
Affinity Publisher for Windows Free Download
Click and download the latest version of Affinity Publisher. And pay for one-time use for a lifetime without any subscription (Official Price). Enjoy the robust and reliable software to design and publish, no matter what you want to make.