Atom Free Download
Download Atom Free for Windows PC from Best for PC. 100% Safe and Secure ✓ Free Download (64-bit) Latest Version.
Atom Free Download
Developers need a convenient code editor with better extensibility in their workflow. It, in fact, means they need a great and enjoyable environment as well as multiple abilities to perform operations with effortlessness. That can be possible by Atom, which has been brought to us by popular GitHub, one of the best programming communities available in the market. Atom Editor is an open-source software development tool that is modern and meets current developers’ requirements. Users of any level, beginners or experts, get this app perfectly balanced between extensibility and convenience and obviously get what they need to write and edit their code. So, if you do not tend to pay for premium, popular programming software products like Sublime Text or WebBuilder, then you must go with this free yet mighty alternative Atom, download the app today and with no experience, start coding. Try another free source-code editor Brackets
A web-technology-based desktop application, Atom, just like other apps, has its particular icon in the dock, local menus, dialogs, and complete access to the file system. The app presents you with a clean and friendly user interface, themed black, and looks modern. There’s a layout based on a tab that lets you operate multiple files at once. On the right side, you will find some of the key features provided by Atom, e.g., version control using GitHub and Git and collaboration support in real-time using Teletype (which comes as a package). Users can also go through a guideline that can help them figure out everything in the app, and also Atom’s most essential features come in handy to get started more easily and quickly. Consequently, you can create new projects, install packages, use different themes and keyboard shortcuts, and add snippets in Atom, getting the highest possible speed and efficiency.
Atom Download claims itself as a hackable text editor for this generation. It includes thousands of packages with the ability to extend the functionalities by writing. Affirmatively, this programming utility can make you wish true of adding or improving certain functionality, thanks to the new API, techniques, and tools. However, once mastered them can get you to write the packages correctly. Then you can easily create and offer fresh UIs, themes, and language grammar. Remember, as it is a complex process, that’s why, before going on with this, ensure yourself equipped with knowledge and skill. If you earn the ability to write great specs for this app, it will be easier for you to face debugging issues. You can also try Visual Studio Code, which is one of the best in the market
Atom is all about versatility, distributed under an open-source MIT license, providing you not only text files to edit but with support for different file types. You can preview images because of this. Like all other source code editors, you have the typical set of tools, for example, automatic code completion, find and replacement, folding, syntax highlighting using colors, snippets, line numbering, etc. And about its full of features that every editor expects to have on a modern code editing tool; here are some, A clean preferences interface, multiple panes, numerous cursors and selections, TextMate themes and grammar importing, code folding, file system browser, quick project-wide search and replace, fuzzy finder to open files quickly, and so on. Atom Editor is recommended for newcomers as they aren’t required to configure and can start writing or coding therefrom.
- Multiplatform support- Atom works across various operating systems and can be used on Windows, macOS, and Linux.
- File System Browser- search and open a solo file easily; otherwise, an entire project or various projects in one window.
- Smart auto-completion- this flexible feature takes place smartly to complete codes automatically for faster code writing.
- Find & replace- find text to preview and replace in a file or across every project.
- Multiple panes- divide the app interface into different panes, which comes in handy for comparing code and editing them across various files.
- Built-in package manager- search for the one you need from over 2000 packages, or else create one yourself right in the app.
- Astonishing themes- more than 600 themes to suit your need, as you like it
- Not just left click, but any click can activate panes
- Allow converting line endings while copying & pasting
- The content menu is included and aimed at the cinnamon desktop environment (only Linux)
Atom Text Editor Free Download Technical Setup Details:
- Full Software Name: Atom Text Editor
- Software Version: 1.60.0
- Full Setup Size: 190 MB
- License: Freemium (MIT License)
- Developer: GitHub (Atom.io)
Atom Text Editor Free Download System Requirements:
- Windows OS (x64): Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10, or later.
- Memory (RAM): 8 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space (HDD/SSD): 700 MB of free storage space for installation.
- Processor (CPU): Intel® Core i3 or higher processor.
Atom Text Editor Free Download
Download and install the latest version of Atom Text Editor for your Windows PC from here, start coding, and develop some of the fantastic projects. As well, store your code in a repository on GitHub, code management, contribution, and processing coordinately with other professional developers in one place.