Windows 11 ISO Free Download
Download Microsoft Security Essentials Free for Windows PC from Best for PC. 100% Safe and Secure ✓ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version.
What Microsoft Windows 11 means for us and how to download the latest version of it.
Microsoft made us patiently wait for months while leaving a cliffhanger in our hearts. They gave us teasers, bits, and pieces of information about their impending Microsoft Windows 11. The leaked information at the start of this year further added to the hype. And now that Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella has inaugurated Windows 11 on 24 June, we can finally say one thing- It was worth it all!
This update has redesigned the whole layout of windows: the taskbar won’t look the same, the ubiquitous pointy corners are gone, the introduction of new widgets, the improvement of voice recognition, etc. They’ve also introduced a bunch of new features: Microsoft Team, Microsoft Store, auto HDR, Direct Storage, etc. In this article, you’ll find a detailed idea of the improvements and additions. But most importantly, you’ll be able to free download Windows 11 ISO files. You can also Download Windows 7 All in One
The Required settings to run Microsoft Windows 11
Before you free download Windows 11 full version, you’ll have to know if your PC can run this Operating System in the first place. You should have the following settings to run Microsoft Windows 11:
- Download Title: Windows11_InsiderPreview_Client_x64_en-us_22000.iso
- Processor – CPU: 1.00 GHz or faster with a minimum of two cores on a 64-bit processor SoC.
- Memory RAM: 4.00 GB
- Free Storage: 64 GB
- Display: 720p display that’s greater than 9 inches diagonally with 8 bits per color.
- System Firmware: UEFI, capable of secure boot
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0
- Internet Connection: Having a stable, fast internet connection is mandatory to free download and install Windows 11 ISO files.
You can smoothly run Windows 11 latest version if you’re PC has the above-mentioned configurations.
Where will you download Microsoft Windows 11?
With all the amazing features it provides, Windows 11 is a must OS to have on every computer. So keeping its demand in our mind, we’re allowing you to free download Windows 11 ISO 64 bit. We’ll also give you the Windows 11 activation key along with it.
Let’s explore the new and updated world of the Microsoft Windows 11
I know you’re all waiting just for this. Let’s take a look at what new and updated features Windows 11 will provide us with:
A Changed Taskbar
Microsoft has put the taskbar in the middle of the screen now. It looks more neat and clean and far more organized. The user also has the option to put the taskbar on the left like the previous versions. The pinned and running files are also centralized. This has separated the notification and quick access buttons.
Polished Start Menu
The start menu has been designed to be more concise and organized. You can pin used apps in the taskbar or start menu. Moreover, it’s now easier to shut down and restart.
Connect with ‘Microsoft Team’
This is perhaps one of the biggest additions to Microsoft Windows 11. Microsoft has introduced its new communication app. You can chat, text, share messages, and video call with other Microsoft Team users across PCs, tablets, and even smartphones. You also have the option to share your screen quickly and take part in any online meeting. The Microsoft Team is nothing short of a blessing for the offices.
You can also communicate by a ‘two-way sms’ system if the users don’t have Microsoft Team. You can mute or unmute the mic from the ‘system tray’ area.
New widget button
Microsoft has added a new widget button to maximize your productivity. The best part of this feature is that it’ll be personalized for you. So you’ll get notifications, to-do, calendar, temperature updates, and local and global news updates from MSN based on exactly what you choose. You can open the widgets and move them around the screen. You can also attach a dedicated set of grids for it so that it takes neither too much nor too little of the screen. You can also Download Windows 8.1
Extraordinary opportunity to Multi-task
In Microsoft Windows 11 latest version, you’ll have the opportunity to choose multiple desktops. Confused, are we? Well, it means that you can dedicate one desktop to gaming, one to work, and one to any other use. How amazing is that! They have also added a new ‘Snap Layout’ option. Here you can choose multiple apps (up to 6) at once. There will also be a ‘Snap Group’ option in the taskbar for you to go back to whatever you were doing before a notification popped up.
Get introduced to Microsoft Store
Microsoft Store was one of the biggest anticipations of Microsoft Windows 11. You’ll have thousands of options from where you can watch, create, play or even learn. But that’s not all, let us brief you on what you’re signing up for:
- New apps: Microsoft adds hundreds of apps in the Microsoft store including famous and heavyweight apps like Microsoft Teams, Visual Studio, Disney+, Adobe Creative Cloud, Zoom, and Canva. More apps are promised to be added later this year. All the apps are also completely secured- so you don’t have to worry about malware from third-party apps anymore.
- Upload apps: You also have the option to upload and register the apps you’ve made. This is a great way to make a mark in the app market. You can also have a business incentive from uploading apps to earn your bread.
- Addition of Android Apps: Later this year, Microsoft will add all the Android Apps to the Microsoft Store, allowing you to have access to thousands of Apps. The whole service is free of cost.
Microsoft Store is one hell of a something, right?
Improved Touch and Voice commands
Microsoft Windows 11 has made the usage of pen much smoother and simpler. The hitbox around the app is now bigger which allows the app to resize easily. You can also use two or three fingers swipe to open and close apps or taskbar- something native to the Android OS. Microsoft has also added subtle animations to make usage of the operating system much for visual and fun.
For the Pen users, now with each stroke, you’ll get vibration, sounds, and better response from the screen. This allows the drawing to achieve perfection while having a great experience at the same time.
The voice command button has also been improved. So the voice detection feature works more accurately. You can use this to write on Microsoft Word or search anything in Google more accurately and quickly.
Good News for the Gaming Community
Almost all the gamers use Microsoft Windows as their preferred operating system. So it’s only fair that Microsoft does justice to them. And yes, Microsoft did just that. Let’s discuss what Microsoft Windows 11 offers the gamers:
- DirectX 12 Ultimate: Microsoft Windows has added Direct X 12 for making the games run smoothly. This latest version of DirectX will improve the graphics of the games at higher frame rates. This will improve the user experience.
- Direct Storage: This is a cool addition that’s going to highly benefit the speed of games. Due to Direct Storage, the data of the games will be directly sent to the graphics card instead of congesting the CPU. This makes the games run extremely fast and cuts down the loading screen time. Also, the added memory allows the game to have a detailed gaming world. The whole experience makes the games a hundred times worth playing.
- Auto HDR: Microsoft Windows 11 will now feature auto HDR (High Dynamic Range) whereas it used SDR (Standard Dynamic Range) previously. This allows the windows to detect and provide a wider, vivid range of colors. You’ll feel like you’re a character in the fictional reality of the game you’re playing!
Apart from these robust features, Microsoft Windows 11 supports all kinds of gaming accessories and peripherals. Moreover, Microsoft partnered with Xbox to provide an Xbox Game Pass for PC which will give you about 100 games for free. The Game Pass features games like Halo Infinite, Twelve Minutes, and Age of Empires IV, etc. More games will be added to it later in the year.
- Is Windows 11 available everywhere?
Yes, of course. Windows is still the most widely used operating system in the world. Moreover, Windows 11 has collaborated with brands like Dell, HP, Lenovo, and Samsung, Surface i.e. you name it, and they did it.
- Is Microsoft Windows 11 free?
Yes, Microsoft Windows 11 is completely free. You can free download Windows 11 64bit ISO full right below.
- Will there be any more updates?
Microsoft has decided to launch one update every year. You’ll always find the latest versions here.
- Is Microsoft Windows 11 available only in English?
No. Microsoft has introduced 110 languages in their latest operating system. You can use any language you want.
Microsoft Windows 11 is undoubtedly the hot topic in the tech world right now. And because of all the features, it’s bringing in research, education, communication, gaming, etc, there is no doubt that it’s one of the best Operating Systems ever created by Microsoft. The only thing that we need to watch out for is if the OS is free of bugs or not. But don’t worry, we’ll always keep the latest and updated bug-free version of Microsoft Windows 11 here.
So what’s stopping you from starting on this new journey?